DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can pick up some diamond plate? Saw someone the other week that had some installed on their rocker panels and it looked nice!

·
Ram x2
398 Posts
I work at an RV dealership and we get ours from a local RV metal supply company. Check one of your local RV dealers and see if they have a local source for it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
check local rv junk yards, in indiana you can get a peice that goes across the front of the campers as a rock guard for $10

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Their are metal shop/ suppliers that can cut the diamond plate to size. They also should have different thicknesses, (you'd want the thinest)

·
Urban Wheeler
415 Posts
I know there is stuff like this:

I'm too lazy to search now. It looks to be the same as the polished ones many people (including me) have on their trucks. :can_pat:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I picked up some sheets of Diamond Plate from ACE HArdware.

·
RAM DRIVER
65 Posts
Try your local sheet metal shops. I am a Union Sheet Metal worker and we have the stuff all over. I have used in on my Blazer and Bronco on the tailgate inside cover, looks really cool. Comes in all kinds of thicknesses too...we have had 1/16" all the way to 3/8". I love the stuff, just wish I could think of somethings to make for the Ram with it.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Make a tool box, and a good lookn one! Incorperate full length bed caps!

·
RAM DRIVER
65 Posts
I have been thinking about making some bed caps...just haven't had the time to measure them up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.