DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
07Thunderroad
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got off the phone with a sales rep with Diablosport and she said that it was going to be another month before the release. What are they doing to us???????????????

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
There was a post from PPP a couple days back, he said 30 - 60 days! I rather wait and have them do it right!

Don't think you will have one under the tree!

·
Total loser.
584 Posts
Guys ,ive given up hope. I dont even think this thing exists!

·
25HEMI00
1,064 Posts
be patient. Superchips is always an option for the angry people. Do you really want a product that is not completly tested and fries your pcm? I agree it was wrong for companies to take preorders, and for diablo to keep dangling the carrot, but i highly doubt the dealer would sympathize towards your complaint of a tuner-fried-pcm. And no, i don't work or associate with diablo.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Whats a diablosport?

·
07Thunderroad
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I definetly dont wont any problems, but I do want power!

Oh and MDS GONE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I heard that Diablo took all our preorder money and blew it in a weekend on drugs and hookers in Vegas and now they are scrambling to find one of thier existing tuners that might work with our trucks. They went through all the Ford ones with no luck and have moved on to testing the Chevy handhelds on the Hemi engines.

Seriously, it will be out when its out. They would not come this far and abandon the project so all the "if it ever comes out" posts are getting a little old. It has been explained what the holdup is. It should not be a surprise to anyone at this point that it may be delayed further. If you don't want to wait, don't wait. If you want to hold out for a Diablo because its got the options that you want, then be patient.

·
Diesel User
1,343 Posts
Don't feel bad. They dropped the support for the Cummins owners.

MikeyB

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Yeah! They dropped us like a hot potato in order to work on your Hemi programmer!! :VHOT:

I still like my 180 rwhp gains though.... :rck:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
A friend of mine knows the owner of Diablo. I can tell you that when it does come out it will be very nice and not have all kinds of problems.
Diablo wants to make sure it is 100% solid and does what they said it will do before the ship it.
Just give them time and it will be a very good product.

Bill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.