DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with this programmer? They say this is the updated model, R22. Seems to be very close to the SuperChip. Three power levels or return to stock, improve mpg, can't be detected by Dealer (they all say that), reads codes and reset codes, adjust for tire size, can be updated on line. and the price ain't bad $350.

I had a SuperChip in my 01 and was very happy with it. More than enough power for me and improved mpg. But it looks like they are never going to made one for the odd year 04.5

·
Registered
254 Posts
I ran one on mine that a friend has and I was very impressed. I have a couple of buddies that are running them without any problems at all. I really enjoyed every power level that they offered. It was good smooth power all the way through the RPM band. I also like the fact that it's internet upgradeable and you can get a download that they are saying will produce 200 horses.

I personally do not think you will be disappointed.

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
My buddy had one in his DMAX. He liked it, but ended up going with the EFI Live programming. It made pretty decent power, but limped his Allison tranny a few times.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have both. They both have very good results. I prefer Super chips on performance over Diablo, Super chips does not have a extreem program out yet and I run extreem at the track. you need to have EGT guages if you run extreem, and you need an upgraded torque converter.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the reply's (Shambo). Maybe I should take another look at SuperChip, and where would I get the best price on one for a 04.5?

·
Registered
77 Posts
i was looking into getting this for my o6 but havent really talked to anyone with real expirience with them

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I decided to go with the Quadzilla Commander and the Quadzilla XZT, for many reasons. The biggest, the XZT gives me enough power for towing without having to upgrade my transmission.

If your looking for any Quadzilla products, look on DTR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.