DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a BRAND NEW in the box never opened programmer from Diablo Sport. It has never been plugged into any truck. Unforseen occurences have happened forcing the sale of this unit. Someone's loss is your gain. These are great, but yet safe units for the Cummins. I have tried one like this on my personal truck that a buddy had and the power is unbelievable. I would keep this, but the timing is just not right. I'm looking to get 325.00 for the unit. If you have any questions, feel free to holler at me. Thanks!

From Diablo's website:

U7130 Stock Vehicle Tunes:

60 RWHP and 120 lbs/ft TQ: Tow Tune, made specifically for towing. DiabloSport recommended weight limitations based on manufacturer suggested limits for the vehicle.

100 RWHP and 170-ft/lb TQ: Economy Performance Tune, designed for Economy and Performance, fuel economy depends solely on driving style, and will vary from vehicle to vehicle.

160 RWHP and 230-ft/lb TQ: Extreme Tune, designed specifically for opening a can of whoop-ass (pardon the expression). DiabloSport recommends this tune not be used for towing.
DiabloSport strongly recommends the use of larger diameter performance exhaust components and exhaust temperature gauges with the use of any performance diesel tuning.
U7130 Specific Features:

Trouble code read and reset

Custom tunes are supported and can be supplied for up to a gain of 200 hp

Internet Updateable

All standard DiabloSport Predator features

http://www.diablosport.com/downloads/predator/dodge_fl4.pdf

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody's interested in this? Shoot me an offer and we'll see if we can work together.

:gr_patrio

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.