DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to get help to put my leather seat covers in on an 06 quad cab i will pay and drive but can some one help me out or tell me a good place to take it to get done, i dont want to messed the seats up if i do it myself

·
Registered
733 Posts
ok I swear there was a thread started here that someone bought those leater seat covers..those are the ones your talking about right? and he did a spet by step or somewhat close to one with pics...IMO it shouldnt be that hard especially with instructions that come with it...i do know one tip...when putting the leather covers on...its best to turn the leather inside out and apply that end and then roll the leather undone and onto the the seat.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Leather is very easy to install just takes sometime..I have installed 3 seats none is a 06 yet but it shouldn't be any different...The center console was the hardest part of the whole deal....

·
Dieselhed
8 Posts
Like you, I was sceptical if I could do it myself but I was surprsed at how easy it was. Good advice to turn the leather inside out.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Finally i put in my leather seats my hands hurt and it took me a long time but i finally did it, thanks 1_ton_mega_cab for the offer to help but i just came home from school and was still on aderal and decided to get it done, i will post some pics soon

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.