DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time to have a meeting in the DFW area guys. It's been a while since we had a decent turnout, so I'm hoping to give everyone enough time so that you guys can make plans. I'm thinking early May so that we do not run into Memorial day time when everyone has family stuff happening. Like to make it centralized somewhat so that nobody has to drive farther than someone else. I know a lot of people like doing the Ballpark. That's fine with me. Just throw some ideas out there. I"ll be sending all the DFW members a PM. Lets hook it up people. :rck:

·
Registered
16,087 Posts
slammed1 said:
Centalized for who???? I already drive 4 hours!!!! Why not go North of Dallas so some Oklahoma area guys can come too????? Just kidding...we cant get any interest here so we will all drive to you....I mean I will....whats this "WE" shit!!!

COme on Brian... your just a glutton for punishment anyway bro!!

How far is DFW area from Mississippi? Does anyone know? ... Hmmm.. I guess I could mapquest it...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it is around...7 hours? I would like for people to start giving some ideas of when the best time would be for you guys. I was think the first or second weekend in May. But I can be there any time. Just want to give some advance notice to everyone.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Isn't there some kind of gathering going on April 30th?
Dallas Dodge Days, right?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think we are gonna try and do the D3 sometime during the summer. I was wanting to get some people together for an early May meeting so that we would be able to kick around some ideas for that as well. We'd love to have ya there bro!

·
Banned
3,901 Posts
I'm in.....I will be back in DFW on May 10th and go back to Lubbock on May 29th.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How does May 13th sit with everyone?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Sounds good to me.
Let's go to the track.
Friday night test'n tune at Ennis!

·
Banned
3,901 Posts
May 13th it is. Let's go!!!

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,074 Posts
I may be in for this depending on the date. Showfest in greenville, ms is on the weekend of the may 14th.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok fellas. It looks like it will be the 13th. I would love to do the Ennis thing, but if there are any that will be coming from out of town, that might be a little late. If there are any guys coming from out of town, let me know. I'll see if I can hook you guys up with a room if you wanna stay until Sunday. As of right now, The ballpark might be good. i was thinking of doing it around 4:00 in the afternoon. What does everyone think?

·
Jeep Driver
34,848 Posts
Pinned the topic for you guys.... :)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why i appreciate it there Dave!! :D

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I wouldn't be able to show up until after work so . . . 5-5:30pm.
Unless I sneak out of work early that Friday . . .

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You know, I'm sorry fellas, I meant to put the 14th. DOH!!!!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
That's Friday The 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
scoochy said:
I need to move to Texas.......
If you do, you'll never go back. I did and I never did!

1 - 20 of 432 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.