Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Saturday July 16th 12 noon - whenever

Where: Silverlake Park on Lake Grapevine

Anyone interested ? The park can hold quite a few, plus the lake. just hang and drink some brew or whatever. Could also make it a "local" swap meet as well among all of us.

post up if interested so I can get an idea of how many are interested (gotta get dogs and burgers) ...

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I should be rolling into town right about that time... I'm thinking of getting there about the 15th. As long as I'm not catching up with the family, I can make it out there I'm pretty sure for a bit.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I wish I could make that GTG...But with us having a Houston gtg on the 17th and Heatwave the following weekend, I just cant make it...

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
There's a Houston meet the next day..... usually we try to coordinate these things so we don't step on each other's toes. ;)

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
Im down, becasue i live in the area.. let me know, and start a list... I will be going to Texas Heat Wave too, but ill make the meet if there is enough interest... LAter..

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not trying to step on toes or make anyone make a big decision ... just a friendly get together for some lake action. If there is interest, we could make it a meet and greet before we caravan to houston as far as I'm concerned.

·
Under Construction
1,013 Posts
I will try to be there.

Josh

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
If this is good... I gotta roll around 4 or so. Guess the family is having a big get together for me being home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.