DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or do the bodys dent real easy? i put my elbow on the hood when changing the wipers blades out now i have 2 small dimples in the hood. i pisses me off because i hate dents and i applied no pressure when it happened . i noticed it a week later when washing the truck sorry for the rant

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
yup, they're not made like they used to be. My s-metal would prob dent if I looked at it too hard! LOL

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
it would certainly scratch :tantrum2:

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
I would if I had the money and could talk my bank mana--er--wife into it. LOL

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
i would if it wouldn't look like I just came outta the trailer park :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Trailer trash needs love too.

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
:thatfunnyLmao !!!

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
maybe, but they already like my truck to much. you should see the confusion when they see me get out, all my teeth, no flannel, :blah::blah::blah: etc ;D

·
Registered
430 Posts
yes they dent easy when compared to just about anything older than 1980s, other than that they are just like any other vehicle, mine has those wiper blade change dents on it too, next time I should take it to the dealer and blame them for the dimples, maybe I can score a new hood or paint or get kicked out of a dealership, it wouldn't be the first time...nor the last!

Yes I need help, I know.

Thanks
Ocean

·
PWOC #078
186 Posts
i have 2 small dimples in the hood.
Are the dents on the driver's side 'about' two feet from the windshield and 'about" two feet from the driver's side edge? If so, my truck had the same dents new. Of course I didn't notice until I moved cross country right after the purchase. Hard to tell new dealer it came from Dodge like that. I wonder if it is crappy welds or something.

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
unsolved hood dents seem to be pretty common. Mine had a dent up near the grill, then I saw a guy I know whos truck has a dent in the same place. both 08's (I don't know if his came from mehico or not though)

·
Gonna Make It. . .
858 Posts
Yup they dent WAY too easily.

I have dents on my bedsides from standing on the rear tire, leaning in to grab gear out of the bed. :cuss:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts