DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Full Time Racer
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I done found the Monster Mopar Weekend web site for '09! It is being held on my Birthday, the 26th of Sept. That is weekend of 25th thru 27th. This year I will be there, even if I don't race. Maybe I will have a few upgrades and run in the 13's? :rck::loud:

http://www.monstermopar.com/#
....................................................................................................

·
Fastest stockblock 4x4 NA
2,695 Posts
this is only about 90 miles from me, i will be there. 90% sure. Depending on a few minor detail. (Baby being born) ;)

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
Moe might be able to pick you up. Wait...Moe is one of Bob's dog's. :) Bob might be able to pick you up in his new Challenger. :rck:
:thatfunny

Hey atleast he has a new Edge Convertor

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I done found the Monster Mopar Weekend web site for '09! It is being held on my Birthday, the 26th of Sept. That is weekend of 25th thru 27th. This year I will be there, even if I don't race. Maybe I will have a few upgrades and run in the 13's? :rck::loud:

http://www.monstermopar.com/#
....................................................................................................
If it's your Birthday, you might as well race. Last year I lost in the final round to a guy who's Birthday was that day. The total payout for last year's New Hemi Challenge was $2,800. $300 for the winner on Sat and $1,000 for the winner on Sunday.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Hmmmm. maybe I could get a hemi charger or 300 rental and enter the bracket race.
A guy did that 2 years ago. I remember it well cause I was racing Bob's truck that year and took the dude out in the 1st round. Saturday's race only pays through the quarter's were Sunday's race pays through the eight's. If you show up Sped, I'll take you for a rip in my truck. Just don't grab your nuts like Bob did. :D

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I will be trailering Larry's truck up there with the diesel. Then after I whoop his azz, I am going to traler it back home :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny
Correction....You and Larry will drive up empty and then pick his truck up after Denny put's a thrashing on it. You'll get to drive home with a Hemi full of whoopazz on the trailer.

·
Full Time Racer
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also won on my birthday weekend last year. On friday nite won enough money to get me to Denton(North Star) to race Sat nite and won my race on Sunday!

Look out ST Louis!

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I also won on my birthday weekend last year. On friday nite won enough money to get me to Denton(North Star) to race Sat nite and won my race on Sunday!

Look out ST Louis!
Well bring it on! BTW, My Dad's and son's Birthday's are both Sept, 26. Dad was born in 29 and my son was born in 82

·
Full Time Racer
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like we can have one helluva birthday party!:cheerl: Mine is'37

..Quote............................................................................................................................
Well bring it on! BTW, My Dad's and son's Birthday's are both Sept, 26. Dad was born in 29 and my son was born in 82

................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hey, Goat. The class get's a little bigger every yr. It would be good to see you there.

Spedly,, the airport isn't very far away from the track. Arrangements can be made to pick you or anyone else up.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I'm seriously thinking about it. Flight is only $180 and an hour and a half long. I'll have to wait until it gets a little closer because finances are really tight right now.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.