DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, ive come to a dilemma, i got the money now to get some of the new headlights with clear corners. However, now that i got the money and can get them, i just cant decide if i want chrome or black housing. I have a black 1500 sport. Chrome grille/rims and am thinking chrome headlights might be just to muh chrome, but the black housing might not go with my taillights (chrome). maybe im just beign to nit picky about the black headlights not matching my chrome tailights.

Ive looked at countless pics of you guys trucks and every black ram ive seen had the black ones and looked pretty nice, and getting black would be my best bet i think atm. I am a big chrome fan tho :/

I know this is one of those personal opinion questions, but what do you guys think?

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
I think the black lights would look good. It would be a nice offset to all the chrome.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I'd say that since you've already got the black and chrome thing going on, then stick with it. I would have to have my headlights match my tails.

BTW, set up a gallery- it helps us see what we're workin with. ;) :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Well my truck isn't black, but it is close (graphite). I have the crome lights and like them a lot!

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
It ain't black but does have all the chrome trim so you may be able to get an idea of how the chrome goes with chrome

trim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.