DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two decals (vertical stripes) and the one on the driver side is pealling. The main middle stripe is fine but the two smaller outer ones have come unstuck at the top of the rear quarter pannel. What can I do?

· Tape On
817 Posts
Are these like the rumble bee strips? If you installed them as an aftermarket did you strip the wax off before putting them on? And if so, you could have a defective product. Just some thoughs and a bump up.

· Registered
3,090 Posts
Probably nothing but to remove the remaining portion. I never have heard of a fix for a decal. Is it vinyl?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the truck with them on and it was brand new. I think they are vinal, will try to post a pick of problem

· Registered
3,090 Posts
It looks big. I would run it to the dealership first. Hopefully someone here can help. Typically vinyl does not peel that soon. It should last for years.

· Dodgezilla
5,703 Posts
Just pull the thin stripes off and contact westsidevinylgraphics.com. He's an advertiser here and he could definitely make you some replacements. I've had some of his stripes on mine for over 2 years with absolutely no problems....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.