DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they sell it at regular hardware stores and is the name really goo gone. I don't want to look like a jerk when asking for it. I stripped my doors of chrome and it is funny it says ram 1500 in double tape!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Yes, the name is GooGone. But I recommend Goof-Off. It should be next to GooGone. Should be at like Autozone, Home Depot, Lowes, ect. Good luck!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
I used both Goo Gone and Goof Off with my debadging. The Goof Off literally ate the stuff off and didn't harm the paint. Post some pics when done!!!!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
WTF! How did it make two posts out of 1 reply??? Freaky!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I dunno, cuz your a freaky kind of guy that runs his truck without radiator fluid! LOL But I too recommend Goof Off, works great.

KB

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
hemi1569 said:
Do they sell it at regular hardware stores and is the name really goo gone. I don't want to look like a jerk when asking for it. I stripped my doors of chrome and it is funny it says ram 1500 in double tape!
Well before you spend the money on goo whatever, peel what you can off with your thumb nail and then soak what's left with WD-40! That may do the trick for you. Everyone has WD-40 lying around. lol

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys, thanks for the help. I have a hard time figuring out how to post pictures and to even list the trucks features in my posts. I don't know how to post what my truck has or to even post a picture of it. I can type well, but I am not really computer literate! But thanks anyway! I have a digital camera and I will try and have my girfriend help me post pictures.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wd40 is safe for the paint? That's cool I have some in the garage.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
hemi1569 said:
wd40 is safe for the paint? That's cool I have some in the garage.
Hell yea! I won't hurt a thing!

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
hemi1569 said:
Guys, thanks for the help. I have a hard time figuring out how to post pictures and to even list the trucks features in my posts. I don't know how to post what my truck has or to even post a picture of it. I can type well, but I am not really computer literate! But thanks anyway! I have a digital camera and I will try and have my girfriend help me post pictures.
I'm not good at down loading pics either, but I can help you with posting what your truck has! Just go into the control panel and you will see a section for edit signatures. Just type what you want and then go to the bottom and save the info.You can edit the info anytime you wish. I hope that helped.

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
KB112 said:
I dunno, cuz your a freaky kind of guy that runs his truck without radiator fluid! LOL But I too recommend Goof Off, works great.

KB
who runs their truck without the orange stuff?? :crazy:

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
KaPPaBaLL said:
who runs their truck without the orange stuff?? :crazy:
Only stupid people..... :banghead:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
hemi1569 said:
Office Depot sells it....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.