DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the easer wheel for the glue, and 15lb fishing string to do the cutting. Now its time to debadge, my girlfriend has dance in the morning so i have to time to do it. I'm taking off all the the badges; the two hemi, 2 ram 1500, the 4x4, and SLT. I'm leaving the ram head on the tail and grill. Painting them black so i got the high temp black, and wheel coating clear to match my rims. Any one do this and how you like it? The grill and headlights are next. Might do the grill tomorrow to if i'm feelen froggy and jump. Here is "Project BlackOut":rck: now and i'll post pics when i get done tomorrow, i'm in the process of the black out so please don't get on my about the chrome bumpers and a black grill, i wish i could do it all in one shot but with buying a house in march and a wedding in march of 2010 moneys tight so its a work in progress

Attachments

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Good luck with your project.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
you should paint them all and put them back on

·
The Tumbler
672 Posts
Good luck. One of the easiest and most rewarding mods I've done...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you should paint them all and put them back on

I thought about that for the hemi badges but after i looked at it. The only way you can tell that the hemi says hemi is the black letters on the chrome plate. It looks like if i paint it you won't be able to read the hemi. But i got the paint so ill going to paint them after they come off just got to wait and see how it looks first

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
good luck!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good luck. I did mine some time back and love it. It really cleans up the look of the truck.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just put up another thread with pics of the job done let me no what you think

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.