DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer Reviews Forum

At the suggestion of several members we have added a forum for Dealer Reviews.

This is the place to share both positive and negative experiences with your Dodge, Ram, Chrysler, or Jeep dealer. Got a great deal on your new Dodge? Service department went the extra mile for you? Share your story here! Or do you have a dealership horror story to tell? This is the place!

Some guidelines:

Our standard PG-13 rule applies to all posts in this forum.

Post only factual info and back up your claims with photos when possible.

Please put the dealership's name and location in your thread title.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Awesome idea, hope it works as inteneded and doesn't blow up.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
TuttleClick Dodge in Irvine California- Kudos
They figured out the Power Door Lock issue I had in 2010 on my 2004 ram qc as just the Lock acuators gone bad, All 4 went from a short at the master switch. where the Norco Dodge dealership stated it was the BCM which was not covered under the Warantee claim and no mention of the lock actuator. $100 vs $800

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Folks remember to make a thread for your dealer reviews, with the name and location of the dealer in the title, so people (and Google) can find them! :D

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
my stupid offer

five star dodge in macon offerd me 32000 for my 2013 laramie on a 2500 last night just could not sign fast enough ya right

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about 5-8 sticky threads, dealing with regions. USA-NE, USA-SE, USA_UPPER MIDEWEST, USA_SOUTH, USA_NW, USA_SW then Canada _West even Canada-East

Easier way to look up dealers, in that area, from whom to buy.

just an idea.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Folks remember to make a thread for your dealer reviews, with the name and location of the dealer in the title, so people (and Google) can find them! :D
Bill Luke in Phoenix Arizona is outstanding . The service department is above and beyond. The lot is massive with so many different vehicles. I am impressed big time on how I was taken care of. My next Ram will be purchased there for sure

1 - 10 of 10 Posts