DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on buying a magnum before the end of may but their spring sales event just expired and it looks like I lost out on $1500. Anyone have any info on the next incentive plan from dodge? I know as soon as I but it, dodge is gona have a killer sale and Ill be kicking myself.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What model are you looking at. . .because the only incentive I have heard that is published for the RT is the $1,000 for financing through Chrysler.

I have a dealer here in Louisiana that will give me 1% under invoice plus $25 on any new RT in stock. Which is about $2300 off of a sticker of $36,600. Now that is with just about every option available except AWD.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm hoping to get the r/t but the local dealer only has the loaded ones priced at 34-36k. They have a few around 29-32 but in vanilla and magnesium, the two colors I don't want.

·
Registered
205 Posts
First, looks around at dealers a little further away. Go to the dodge website and do and "inventory search" when you put in the city there isa tab labeles "advanced search" you can use that to expand beyond 25 miles from your zip.

Around NoCal the going price for a new '05 R/T is anywhere from invoice to $1000 off of invoice so look at paying around $1500- $2500 less than the sticker price on the inventory search. You can use www.carsdirect.com to input all the options and it will show the invoice price.

Good Luck!
Dan

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Papilonious said:
I'm planning on buying a magnum before the end of may but their spring sales event just expired and it looks like I lost out on $1500. Anyone have any info on the next incentive plan from dodge? I know as soon as I but it, dodge is gona have a killer sale and Ill be kicking myself.
I went to carsdirect like dantodd suggested and foung this red one for $28K in my zip code.
KK
http://www.carsdirect.com/build/options?zipcode=92648&acode=USB50DDC101B0&restore=false

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.