DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A huge pain in the ass to get off......you need to remove the tailights to get at a bolt.....not I got 2 small holes in each rail I need to get patched so they don't rust...I also got to get some bedrails....looks WAY better without the wing......pics to come

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
gilly6993 said:
A huge pain in the ass to get off......you need to remove the tailights to get at a bolt.....not I got 2 small holes in each rail I need to get patched so they don't rust...I also got to get some bedrails....looks WAY better without the wing......pics to come

you dont have to take the taillights out to take it off. take the two front ones out and it slides off the rear ones the spoiler is slotted

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
gilly6993 said:
JUst paint the insides of the holes where the metal is exposed

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4404spd said:
you dont have to take the taillights out to take it off. take the two front ones out and it slides off the rear ones the spoiler is slotted

It was on there so tight I risked scratching the bed if I slid it.......I had to loosen the screw and to get at that I had to remove the lights.....plus I didn't want to leave the bolt there as the inside of the hole needs to be painted.....problem is none of the collision shops have the color but I guess it doesn't matter as it will be hidden by the rails......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.