DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Daytona Project
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking of painting my Daytona white with single or dual blue stripes. Also would paint wing blue to match along with side decals. Wonder what it would look like? Along with that mod I would do the SRT front bumper cover, wheel flairs true flush bed cover and roll pan. Any help? Thanks! I'll try to post a better photo tommorrow.

Attachments

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
the first pic looks awesome

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
I think they both look great, but I'm liking the 2nd one better for some reason.

·
Registered
75 Posts
They are both awesome, but that second one is the best in my opinion. It is something different that the usual 2 stripes.

·
Daytona Project
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Getting closer. Got the parts on and got the price. Have made up my mind on daul stripes. Steve, could you please do a few more angles for me if you have the time? Thanks in advance, MOPAR78. Also..FYI, The front gap measures to be 5" (the width of the center piece on the grill) and with each stripe 14" wide, it totals 39" outside to outside of stripe and covers the widest part of the hood scoop. Iv'e laid it out on the truck and I think this looks best.

Attachments

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
I'm getting anxious....LOL

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
I like the new bed cover, fender flares and rear bumper treatment.

Here are few paint chops. :gr_patrio
- I can make changes if needed.
- I see you removed the Daytona stipe from the back.

Attachments

·
Daytona Project
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nice!!! I did remove the side decal for prep purpose, can ya post a side pic with it back on n another side shot with the wing white and no extention? And on the rear shot, could ya post one like ya got but color in the pan white ta match, and one with the wing white with matching stripes? Thanks alot Steve!!

·
Daytona Project
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I'm definitely going with the lower rear, White wing with stripes (just might match the tailgate handle to stripes). The side shot with white wing n door handle does it (and possibly white mirrors to match n side view with SRT-10 bumper). And the front shot with white headlights and SRT-10 bumper do it for me (possible white mirrors)..I promise ya ....Thats it!!! LOL!! Thank you so very much for your time Steve!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!! MOPAR 78.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.