DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Daytona Project
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Traded My 03 Hemi Ram On A Silver Reg.cab 2wd Daytona Ram And Man Do I Love It! It Seems To Have More Get Up N Go An A Better Shift Pattern.i Haven't Seen To Many On The Road And I'm Just Wondering How Many Dodgetalk Members Have One.i See Alot Of Rumble Bee Owners Out There.be Neat To See A Forum For These Trucks Like The Srt Series

·
September 2007 ROTM
1,332 Posts
Sweet.. any pics? :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Congrats on your Daytona! :D

Can't wait to see some pics...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sounds cool! You'll have to enjoy it extra for all of us envious dogs out here!!! :D

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
I've been trying to see a shot of the interior on these Daytonas. So that means it's up to you to post some.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Hey MOPAR78!!!! Add one Daytona Ram here also!!! I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!! I got the 4X2 with the $X$ option. Need it for the crappy weather we have here in the Northeast!!! Congrats on your truck and good luck with her!!! I know for a fact you will be enjoying her!!! :gr_patrio :rck:

·
Daytona Project
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Again,i've Got #04739 So I Know There's Many Of Us Out There.one Of The First Mods I'd Like To Do Is To Convert The Hood Into A Full Fresh Air Intake Hood.would Like Some Help From Ya'll On This Cause I Know I've Seen A Kit Somewhere On This Site.next A Flush Color Matched Tonneau Cover And Some Matching Flairs.then The Only Thing Left Is The Gs Motorsports Paxton S.c. With The Srt-10killer Kit,hotchkes And The Right Tires To Match.to Me This Would Be The Perfect Set Up.got To Get Started!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ive got #00864, congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Someone please post pics of the Gomango interior!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
HEY Guys I kind of made my own daytona.Started with Thunderroad pkg sun&leather
and add the same borla exhaust,srt hood,bodykit,and nav.I didn't do the wing because I have an ARE cap.The daytonas didn't come with the sun and leather which I wanted really bad.I really like the gomango color though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
IN fact I traded my 04 quadcabslt for an 05. Turns out that with all the great deals going on it only added about a $1000 more than the 04

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
MOPAR78 said:
Ok,need Help On How To Post Pictures,would Someone Guide Me To The Best Way To Do This.thanks
When you goto post your reply goto advanced options right next to submit. Then on that screen you'll see a button that says manage attachments. Just click that, then browse and find your pictures and submit them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.