DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to locate a replacement piece for the driver side for my 2005 Daytona. I would like to have the same shape design cut out for the exhaust to create a true dual but out both sides. Does anyone know where you can find one? I know Hambek used to create them but they are no longer in business. Or where i can find an additional rear valance for the driver side to have a shop custom make one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I have been trying to locate a replacement piece for the driver side for my 2005 Daytona. I would like to have the same shape design cut out for the exhaust to create a true dual but out both sides. Does anyone know where you can find one? I know Hambek used to create them but they are no longer in business. Or where i can find an additional rear valance for the driver side to have a shop custom make one.

Thanks!
You want to check with Jesse at Drive Customs (805) 541-4455.
I am not 100% sure he has a Daytona drivers side but I know he has built a lot of them for Rumble Bee's. You may have to get the single tip cut out for both sides.
Less than a year ago I had him make a passenger side for me without the cut out on it since my exhaust is turned down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.