DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my 2006 R/T AWD delivered this morning. I am still having trouble wiping the grin off my face.

Here is the overview of the car I got. (Pictures to follow tomorrow if anyone has requests)

Exterior Color : Silver Steel Metallic (the new color for 06. Hot!)
Interior Color : Slate/Graystone
Protection Group
Electronics Convenience Group
Convenience Group II
Smoker's Group ( I dont but like having the ashtray)
GPS Display Nav Radio
Rear Seat Video System

Like I said above, the new color is hot. It is lighter than last years. Everyone has commented about the color. I was extremely impressed with the interior color. Prior to purchase I was slightly concerned about how they put the light greystone on the center console, but its not an issue with the rear seat video, its all the slate.
The Nav system is great. With the steering wheel controls, you can scroll through everything pretty easy.
Rear seat Video System is extremely easy to use. It tucks away on the top portion of the console and flips up and locks in place. Comes with 2 wireless headphones. You can also listen to it through the radio which you can also control through the steering wheel.
The new badging is sweet. The old style R/T as well as the larger "HEMI" on both sides is nice.
Auto headlights is also a great feature. Glad to see it added.

All total I put about 100 miles on it. Of course once I hit 100 I couldnt resist to put it to the floor once. God damn that rocks.

So, any questions or picture requests anyone has, let me know. I will post anything you want to see as well as try to help with any questions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can't wait to see some pictures! My Silver Steel Metallic R/T is about one week away from shipping. I've visited the Brampton plant and have seen the new colour on a few Chargers, but it's hard to tell how it really looks from a distance of 300 or so yards.

Drumlugr

·
Registered
290 Posts
nice new mag

lets see some pics of the video system.is it factory?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great colour! Much lighter than any of the colour chips I'd seen. A lot like the Magnum SRT-8 concept vehicle. Very cool. Enjoy your new ride!

Drumlugr

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will take some of the video system. It is factory. It is extremely user friendly. I have a 9 yr old and needless to say she can run the whole thing. It tucks away in the console and it can be worked by the controls in the back,radio,steering wheel and a remote control.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered mine on Apr 4th. 1st day of pricing. I believe there is a production halt on certain models. I dont know what though

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
keiththecop said:
Working on resizing. New camera, new softare doesnt work with 2000.

So heres #1 Silver Steel metallic
Great looking car Keith!

My question, not having seen an AWD Magnum yet (though I probably will in a few days), is how much taller is this car than the RWD Magnum? Does it look noticeably higher?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Veeery nice, keith.

I love the new color!!! I thought the silver was a tad too light, and the magnesium and dark silver were too dark - very hot in summer. But Goldilocks say, this one is just right.

They changed the r/t wheels for '06, right?

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice color!

keiththecop said:
Well I got my 2006 R/T AWD delivered this morning. I am still having trouble wiping the grin off my face.
Nice looking car Keith..What part of the country are you from? Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
75 Posts
Long Island, New York

keiththecop said:
Long Island, New York. Got it from Merrick Dodge.
Any chance you are THE keiththecop, Tippy Tom's Handler?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Any chance you are THE keiththecop, Tippy Tom's Handler?
Well who would have thought that O&A fans would also drive Magnums...

One in the same my friend. Although Tippy wont be getting in the Magnum for the ride up to the studio. He will surely be jumping the turnstyle. I only put him in the back of the Jeep cause it was a lease. Sure was hard to get that smell out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.