DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey... im new to the whole custom thing... i was hoping to paint the rims around my gage face, but i cant seem to figure out how to get the dash board off.. i can get it totally unscrewed, but the windsheild side panels are in the way... and as much as i play with them, i dont know how to take them off.. any ideas?

Thanks a bunch for any help! :help:

·
Registered
250 Posts
i was hoping to find an answer to this question when i saw the post...i too am having the same problem!

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
1st or second gen
my dash comes apart easy. the top is just popped up off,the peice with the radio popps off. I can get to mine in about 1 min. But I dont know if you can get around the plastic glass front to paint them once the guage cluster is out. Hope that helps. LATER

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'm guessing you only want to take the cluster off and not the entire dash? The top part of the dash pops off. You should be able to manuver it enough to get it out, but you don't have to take it out if you are only after the cluster. You can just pop it up and leave it there.

To take the cluster out, if I recall correctly there are 4 screws that you can get to from the sides of the cluster. Take those screws out and remove the cluster from where it plugs in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.