DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Enthusiast!!!
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BRAND NEW! I purchased it for my 98 with wondering steering, then ended up selling the truck to buy an 05 diesel before ever installing the part. Bad planning!!! :dunno:

It holds the bottom of the steering box steady and keeps it from flexing when you steer. I looked and could see my steering box move when steering, that is why I bought it. This is a very good invention.

I purchased it for $209 + shipping, but will sell it for $150... and I will pay for shipping! That is a great deal.

Unit will work on 94-02 4X4 2500/3500, please see the following site for more details.

http://www.performancedieselwarehouse.com/1303976.html

Have PayPal which is fast and easy, or will take check or money order but will insist on check clearing bank before sending unit.

Thanks,

· Enthusiast!!!
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump...

· Registered
716 Posts
Is it still for sale???

· Enthusiast!!!
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
716 Posts
Price still the same?

· Enthusiast!!!
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh... it is a REALY good deal. You are saving $50 plus the cost of shipping because I will ship it to you as long as you in the USA.

The other part I had for sale on here I sent the same day I sold it. You don't have to worry about me, I am honest. PayPal made it really easy and fast too.

Let me know if you want it, or want any more info about it. You can send me a PM. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.