DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2006 regular cab Night Runner Edition last week. I have to say I have found a lot of useful information on this site in the past day. I have several questions and hopefully I can get the right answer. :IDEA:

1. As a former SRT-8 owner I kinda now my way around Mopar. My Night Runner have the Sentry key but no alarm. I was in process of adding the remote start and factory two way paging unit to my CRST-8 but move to a truck before it happen.

I wanted this to be the first mod I did to the truck and found out today that it cannot be done :VHOT: From what the service manager told me is that the EVS1 cannot work with the factory remote start. But the CSRT and 300 platform you can have the EVS1,remote start and two remote start together :mad:

Is there anyone here with the factory remote start install on there truck?

My other questions will be place in the correct forum.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
welcome to dodgetalk. :D

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Delock,

First of all, to repeat many of our other hospitable members, Welcome to Dodgetalk!

As for your issue, You may try posting this over int he Interior / Exterior Talk or even the Mobile Electronics spot. I try to stay up to date on most of the happenings on our trucks, but I have to honestly say I have not run accross this issue yet. Im sure one of the electronic geeks over in Mobile Electronics could assist you!

Also, if you dont mind, regardless of where you find your answer, could you be so kind as to post a "How To" when you figure it out? With the coming of the "How To:" section this would be an EXCELLENT addition!

Thanks a million and again, Welcome the single greatest Dodge forum online!

Dane Skirtech - Moderator

·
452 Posts
Welcome to DT! :dtrocks:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.