DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they wouldnt pass my truck for inspection bec my parking brake wasnt strong enough and bec i have blacked out taillights.... WTF.....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Gee, you sure you're not in New Joisey. The aholes here won't pass you if your hair's parted on the wrong side. Adjust the brake cable and find a buddy you can borrow taillights from for an hour or two. Good luck and don't let the mutha's get you down.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Glad I don't have to worry about inspections here but I am sure they will be every where sooner or later.

·
Bridal Veil Falls
3,229 Posts
No inspections here in SC......

We used to have them years ago, but then the government realized that the service stations were just collecting the $7.00 and slapping a sticker in the window.....

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
I know when I lived in California it was crazy made me glad to live in Ohio. I understand sort of some of these vehicle on the road should be scraped and the ones that fog while driving need blown up and they are nothing but polluters but they have some dumb reasons to not give stickers.

·
'speck my authoritai!
108 Posts
they wouldnt pass my truck for inspection bec my parking brake wasnt strong enough and bec i have blacked out taillights.... WTF.....
Yeah....And? What are you mad about? You know that people cannot see your taillights when they are blacked out, right? :WHT::ugh

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
That's why I just took them off and didn't waste time blacking them out.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you can see my taillights fine there not dark dark black you can still see the red in them and my parking brake i need new shoes for my drums are they hard to replace there completely worn

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Well rear brakes are pretty easy make sure to replace the hardware and turn the drum I see allot of people cut corners not doing those but to be safe do it.

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
Yeah....And? What are you mad about? You know that people cannot see your taillights when they are blacked out, right?
Ive never seen any that dark, can always see them when the lights are on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.