DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week one of the welds on my torsion bar drop bracket broke, and whiplash sent me a new bracket and here are some pictures.

Here are the broken bracket pics

Attachments

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Is that why your tire is angled?

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are the new bracket pic, tell me what you guys think, and i cranked the front up to 11 or 12" to make it set level

Attachments

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Looks badass!

·
Registered
442 Posts
man RAJ....it looks so much better sitting level....so, whats it like driving that beast every day? :rck:

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Sweet, looks BEEFY!!

·
New Vision
1,199 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whiplash has a new style out, and this is part of the new kit, i love the lifetime warranty, i wish they would send me the front bracket for the lower arms and i would be set lol

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
That truck looks awesome RAJ. Very tough. I can't believe those tires are 36's (supposedly only 1" bigger than mine). I guess it's the lift that makes it look so different. Great job!

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hemi Freak said:
That truck looks awesome RAJ. Very tough. I can't believe those tires are 36's (supposedly only 1" bigger than mine). I guess it's the lift that makes it look so different. Great job!

you got a sick ass truck there, im thinking bout gettin fender flares, and i really likes yours, they came with truck right when you bought it?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
RAJ said:
you got a sick ass truck there, im thinking bout gettin fender flares, and i really likes yours, they came with truck right when you bought it?
Yes, they were already on.
One of the things I enjoy most about this website is that I can enjoy a bunch of styles and ideas with a bunch of people I may never meet, but there is still some kind of connection because of the trucks!

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
looks great man!! See something good came from that!! ;)

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lucky8926 said:
looks great man!! See something good came from that!! ;)

lol yeah and its higher this time around, i cant wait for you kit to come, i better b da first one 2 get picz

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
RAJ said:
i cant wait for you kit to come, i better b da first one 2 get picz
I told you you would :D Trust me you will be.. :rck:

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol im getting you ready for mobbing the truck, im gonna make sure you have a full cd of sick songs to bummp on the first trip down the streets of your town.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.