DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
come on guys i know there is a ton of people in this area and i tried to get together with some people a few months ago and it never turned out

who wants to get together even it if it is just for a quick meet in a plarking lot someplace to bs and look at each others trucks

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
I will be in Dallas on the weekend of the 20th-22nd, and a bunch of my Dallas buddies are going to the track...You are more than welcome to join us if you want to come hang out...Hell, put that big beast on the track for fun and lets see what it can do :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
What Track, Where!!! I might wanna go tooo!!! Seriously, though, which track yall runnin' at and where is it. I only know where the Motorplex is down here in Ennis, but can find my way to just about anyplace.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Texasjc said:
What Track, Where!!! I might wanna go tooo!!! Seriously, though, which track yall runnin' at and where is it. I only know where the Motorplex is down here in Ennis, but can find my way to just about anyplace.
We will probably go to Kennedale near Arlington.

·
1,965 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
We will probably go to Kennedale near Arlington.
Did you make a post somewhere I about this I want to go to Kennedale again its only an hour from my house. 1tonmegacab you should go its always fun it would be fun just to see how fast you can run. I will try and find you a v6 camaro or mustang to race that should be close :D

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
zemog255 said:
Did you make a post somewhere I about this I want to go to Kennedale again its only an hour from my house. 1tonmegacab you should go its always fun it would be fun just to see how fast you can run. I will try and find you a v6 camaro or mustang to race that should be close :D
We changed the location to Denton Dragway. You can make many more passes there and its just more fun overall for a GTG type of event. Kennedale and redline all have other events that weekend, so we would probably only get to make 2 or 3 runs each.

·
1,965 Posts
Will this be on next friday? Also who all is planning on going.

·
1,965 Posts
did WBW1 get his 370? finished yet. Ya I am going now for sure I just wanted to make sure it was on friday.

·
1,965 Posts
So 1_ton_mega_cab are you going to go?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.