DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
undefinedundefinedundefined Hi I'm new at this hope this is right. I have a 86 D-50Sport with a 2.6 5 speed Would like to swap a 87 conquest into it. I heard the wiring harness from the conquest would plug into the firewall plug on the D-50. Is this true? also will the fuel pump fit in the d-50 fuel tank? What else do I need to know about this swap? Thanks for your advice.

·
GROUNDED
2,944 Posts
I would get the conquest computer as well and swap that at the same time. Other then that its the same block there was the conquest tsi and a few other 2.6l motors that were turboed from the factory. The main problem with that block is if it overheats it blows the head gasket and that often happens after the first overheating.

·
Registered
843 Posts
silverbusmci said:
undefinedundefinedundefined Hi I'm new at this hope this is right. I have a 86 D-50Sport with a 2.6 5 speed Would like to swap a 87 conquest into it. I heard the wiring harness from the conquest would plug into the firewall plug on the D-50. Is this true? also will the fuel pump fit in the d-50 fuel tank? What else do I need to know about this swap? Thanks for your advice.
sounds like a great project and good luck with it

welcome aboard :gr_patrio

·
Registered
1 Posts
the fuel pump on the conquest is located outside the tank and is not sumersible.also u will have to do a harness swap and computer swap.if u pull this off it ought to be one fast truck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.