DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

custom wheels

812 views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Got Hemi??? 
#1 ·
would like a opinion on what you guys think of some of the new wheels there are out there , my opinion is that some of the wheels you guys are putting on your trucks look like a cheap hub cap from walmart, very unstylish ,to bling bling, i also think a good looking wheel show the lugnuts , lets see some of your wheels :D

#2 ·
Here are mine, but I notice you have a 2wd and I think these would only look good on a 4x4.

Attachments

#3 ·
thats a nice looking wheel , your right though it probaly only would look good on a 4x4. :D

#4 ·
4404spd said:
would like a opinion on what you guys think of some of the new wheels there are out there , my opinion is that some of the wheels you guys are putting on your trucks look like a cheap hub cap from walmart, very unstylish ,to bling bling, i also think a good looking wheel show the lugnuts , lets see some of your wheels :D
Here are my Walmart specials :D

#5 ·
Well, I bought mine specifically because they were 22s cheaper than a lot of 20s. And also they look pretty good IMO. There are some wheels out there I'd rather have, but at like double the price so these work for me :D

#7 ·
How much and where from MJ? Looks good.

#8 ·
srt10 wheels are my style... cant wait for santa to bring me mine!

#9 ·
I like the 22" Oasis b1's that Mjfikac has the best. I might just have to barrow them for a few years LOL J/K

#12 ·
I recently went with the BOSS 304s 22" (no pictures yet) but Andy has them so thats what they look like. I had the stock 20s and everyone and there brother has those. I have been looking around here and havn't seen a Dodge with the 304s yet but that will change I guess. Like Andy said I saw some wheels I would like to have but the price was real high. The Panther Realms are a common wheel also but they look good not to bling. Talking about bling I saw some wheels that have animal hide look and also some with fake diamonds made in the wheel. Hey Yo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.