DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would like a opinion on what you guys think of some of the new wheels there are out there , my opinion is that some of the wheels you guys are putting on your trucks look like a cheap hub cap from walmart, very unstylish ,to bling bling, i also think a good looking wheel show the lugnuts , lets see some of your wheels :D

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Here are mine, but I notice you have a 2wd and I think these would only look good on a 4x4.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a nice looking wheel , your right though it probaly only would look good on a 4x4. :D

·
Banned
153 Posts
4404spd said:
would like a opinion on what you guys think of some of the new wheels there are out there , my opinion is that some of the wheels you guys are putting on your trucks look like a cheap hub cap from walmart, very unstylish ,to bling bling, i also think a good looking wheel show the lugnuts , lets see some of your wheels :D
Here are my Walmart specials :D

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
Well, I bought mine specifically because they were 22s cheaper than a lot of 20s. And also they look pretty good IMO. There are some wheels out there I'd rather have, but at like double the price so these work for me :D

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
I am a big fan of simple wheels. I love those Boss 304's, but I didn't like how everyone has a set. Now I have some Oasis B1's, and I am in love. They are very simple, yet they draw a lot of attention...

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
How much and where from MJ? Looks good.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
srt10 wheels are my style... cant wait for santa to bring me mine!

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
I like the 22" Oasis b1's that Mjfikac has the best. I might just have to barrow them for a few years LOL J/K

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
I just bought these, but i can't afford tires yet and they're for my new truck anyway.

Attachments

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
I recently went with the BOSS 304s 22" (no pictures yet) but Andy has them so thats what they look like. I had the stock 20s and everyone and there brother has those. I have been looking around here and havn't seen a Dodge with the 304s yet but that will change I guess. Like Andy said I saw some wheels I would like to have but the price was real high. The Panther Realms are a common wheel also but they look good not to bling. Talking about bling I saw some wheels that have animal hide look and also some with fake diamonds made in the wheel. Hey Yo!!

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
Andy said:
Well, I bought mine specifically because they were 22s cheaper than a lot of 20s. And also they look pretty good IMO. There are some wheels out there I'd rather have, but at like double the price so these work for me :D

andy, i have to say by far i like those rims out of all other customs.

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
Man I just got a web site and they had wheels for $1800 each. Thats $7,200 for four wheels not counting shipping. I am sure that you could find some higher than that. There were a few 26" wheels for $2000 each.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.