Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys!

Some of you know us already from other foums. Others know us from the parts we've recently developed for Magnums with their assistance :) THANK YOU GUYS!

Based on positive feedback on what we have recently done for your cars, we decided to become a Vendor here at DodgeTalk to support the community with great special deals for You to Take Pride In Your Ride :)

Hello Magnum enthusiasts, good to be here with you :)

At the same time let me ask you for assistance - our offer for Magnums is quite limited for now: RedlineGoods leathers for Dodge Magnum - but we are willing to expand our offer to give you the interior upgrade you want. And we want to REWARD you for the assistance you can give us! I am willing to offer our custom covers FOR FREE to the first customer who will lend us factory parts for prototyping!

We are willing to design whatever you want covered in our leathers (apart from the seats, carpets and headliners for now):
  • steering wheels
  • pillars
  • sunvisors
  • dash parts
  • etc, etc, etc
So who's first?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When do you know you picked a the best color combo for your interior upgrade?

It's simple - it's when your interior looks really cool but at the same time loks lie it might as well be a top factory version :)

See for yourself how great custom shift boot, headrest covers and armrest cover + seat belt pads in Black Nappa / red thread / red embroidery look on factory black red interior:

What do you think?

Here's our current 10% DiSCOUNT CODE: B9IE85E62V4 - valid until July 7th - just in case you' like something that cool for yourself :)

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4TH JULY SALE IS ON!

Use this code at checkout: H9A856P1P8Y and enjoy 20% DISCOUNT on top of our regular discounts scheme :)

Offer valid until Saturday, July 5th.

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By far the craziest shifter I have seen equipped with RedlineGoods shift boot :)

Or maybe it isn't? Maybe you have a cooler shifter? Meet me on our Facebook wall on Monday and WIN $100 EVERY WEEK in our Cool Shifter Contest :)

In the meantime do not forget to drop by at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: X986421VDRC for ADDITIONAL 10% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Our first Cool Shifter Contest album has just been opened for voting!

If you submitted your photo, feel free to share it and have your friends vote for you.

If you haven't, you still can do this + next contest album will be up for voting right next week - $100 is waiting!

Or if you just want some nice leather upgrade for your car - here's our this week's DISCOUNT CODE for you: 986USM4T7K5 - Enjoy!

Meet me at RedlineGoods :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do I have to say anything more?

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and paste this code: RLGHALLOWEEN2014 for additional 15% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.