DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that ordered on the day before thanksgiving get their order yet. I ordered the engine dress up kit in anodized blue and have not received yet. Order says that it is still processing. Any ideas how long I should expect?

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
they say on the site that the custom colors take longer. maybe call 'em.

BTW - nice ride fellow marylander!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they say on the site that the custom colors take longer. maybe call 'em.

BTW - nice ride fellow marylander!
thanks man. still a work in progress. Have bilsteins in garage since spring time. Can't seem to find the time to get them installed. Where in MD are you???

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm still waiting on my blue under hood stuff as well. Processing just like yours.

·
I <3 Duct Tape
635 Posts
I received my catch can today, but I went for the basic satin version.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My red and black underhood stuff is also still processing :bawl:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For all of us waiting on stuff from custom billet store, got this in email...

Below please find some general information regarding product and delivery times. These updates apply for every open order at this time.

Coil pack covers: 2-*‐3 weeks for satin 4-*‐5 for color. “Manufacturing now.”
Under the hood kits: Polished and Satin shipping daily through the Holidays. Black anodize in processing and will ship daily through the holidays. All other colors will ship starting early January.
Strut Covers: Some have shipped but due to high demand we ran out of stock quickly. If you have not received your strut covers expect delivery all styles all finishes early January.
Pedal Kits: Mopar and Hemi engraves “All finishes” shipping daily through the holidays... All others will ship through the month of January.
Challenger A/C knobs: Shipping now and all through the holidays. All styles all finishes..
EGR deletes: Will ship early January.. All finishes.
Charger front badges: In production. “High demand” Will start to ship through the month of January.
Window switches: Shipping late January.... All finishes.
Catch Cans.. All styles, applications and all finishes shipping daily.. “High Demand” Please be patient.
All other items “Minus customs” 45-*‐50 days due to high volume.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.