DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to set off your HEMI's engine compartment? Look no further. Custom airbrushed engine covers or center sections. Bill can do anything you want done, even portriat work. These are some pictures of my cover, just put on today.
They are bad pictures off of my camera phone which done do the work ANY justice, but ill bring out the digital camera tomorrow and post some better ones. If your interested, post a reply or private message me. If you have a custom design, let me know what you want and we can get you a price worked up. This is some of the best real flame work ive EVER seen. Hope to hear from you guys and girls soon. Not only flames either, he can do lightining, brick work, anything you could think of. Not just engine covers either, anything in or on your car you want painted. Lemme hear some feedback on this. Thanks.

Attachments

·
The Cherry Express
3,846 Posts
That's pretty nice true flame work, what kind of $$ to do that size part?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
something this custom starts around $400-$450, but that price includes a new engine cover as well which at a dealership is a few hundred itself. Anything in particular you had in mind to get painted? i can get you a quote on it.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Sure looks like the hood my buddy did a year ago for the SEMA show

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah that looks good man, it takes a LOT of time and patientce to do it too. Were you looking to get something done? Im sending my intake tube and radiator shroud down there to get them done as well.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
mechanixJ said:
Were you looking to get something done?
LOL, Ivan is one of my best friends and has done all my artwork for 30 years. Here are a couple of things that I still own that he has done. If you want to see some of his artwork www.ivanbenic.com In the 70's and 80's he was rated the top airbrush artist in the world. He is semi-retired now

Attachments

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
This is his own personal van

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally got some digital camera pictures of the art work, showing a little better quality, but still nothing compared to seeing it in person. Post back if your interested in any kind of work.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just as well as the hood holds up. this guy has been doing mustang plenums for years and years and have not had a complaint in over 500 orders. It is done right, with house of kolors paint, full clear coat and all. Believe it or not, i have driven around with it for the past couple of days, and even driving 20-30 miles without stop, it doesnt get that hot, since the cover is plastic. Do you have a Dodge Charger/Magnum or Chrysler 300C? Im sure you could afford to get something done, he also does center sections for cheap. And uses all geniune mopar parts so youll know it fits right. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Aw man that hood cover looks AMAZING!
Too bad i live half the globe away from you, the sipping would cost more than the paintjob. X_x

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
actually, youd be surprised. UPS shipping is worldwide, and fairly inexpensive. I got it from Georgia to NC for only $19. If you give me your shipping postal code and area where you live, i can get you a quote on one. Trust me man, its worth it, looks SOOOO good. I have had nothing but compliments about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.