i think so.. have a pic of it? I know the 99-01 are the same

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
Hey thats kinda cool.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Speaking of the factory cup holders, I love mine, but the damn thing squeeks like a mouse if I have something in it. Anyone else have this problem? Or are my nerves just shot?

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
I did, just took a little hobby graphite and put in the hinges. All quiet now.

·
Chicks dig bench seats.
1,901 Posts
gregu said:
Speaking of the factory cup holders, I love mine, but the damn thing squeeks like a mouse if I have something in it. Anyone else have this problem? Or are my nerves just shot?

hell yeah.. You can pop the hindge off. It is just plastic and if you squeeze it together a little the tray drops down. I took wd40 and sprayed it in there and let it drip out on a rag. Perfectly silent now.

·
Chicks dig bench seats.
1,901 Posts
gregu said:
Great thanks.
I was tired of having to choose between having a breakdown, or being thirsty.
HAHA that sounds like a Mitch Hedberg joke. ok never mind you probaby dont knwo who that is anyways. BUt yeah i had the same problem. It was like, shall i quench my thirst and hear the squeek squeek. Or have cotton mouth in silence.

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
You have to quench the thirst. When mine started doing it I was also in the process of changing out the stereo. I told my kid that the cup holder squeaked and I needed a louder stereo to fix the problem.

Hear a noise, turn the stereo up.

·
Chicks dig bench seats.
1,901 Posts
bfowkes said:
You have to quench the thirst. When mine started doing it I was also in the process of changing out the stereo. I told my kid that the cup holder squeaked and I needed a louder stereo to fix the problem.

Hear a noise, turn the stereo up.

I like that idea. I turn mine up when the Girl Friend starts to bitch and moan.

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
Works real good for that as well, expecially when you have a remote and you do not even have to reach up to crank it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.