DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Cummins Diesel guy's lookinf for more power let me know.

I carry MBRP & B&B Exhaust for the cummins, both systems with and w/o the downpipe.

Airaid , Volant , True flow , and AFE Intakes for the Cummins ,
and also Edge Product's , Superchip's , And Hypertech PPG+.

Anybody interested, feel free and let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
442 Posts
what is this "down pipe" I hear so much about?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The down pipe is what comes off your turbo and connect's to your "cat-back system".The downpipe is just as important to change as just doing the exhaust.

A larger downpipe will decrease your turbo heat and allow your turbo to spool faster..

less heat and faster spool = more power and better mpg.

Any other question, feel free to ask.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Forgive my ignorance here, but how does that work? Doesnt the pipe coming off the turbo have to be a certain diameter?

One more thing.....whats the difference between a cat back and a turbo back exhaust?

·
KTM Rider
163 Posts
Discounts for the DodgeTalk fellas? You know, say 50%! :wzup:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Deke said:
Forgive my ignorance here, but how does that work? Doesnt the pipe coming off the turbo have to be a certain diameter?

One more thing.....whats the difference between a cat back and a turbo back exhaust?
The Pipe comming off the turbo is a certian size...but it can be..."hooked up" at that size then immediately go up to a larger size. A 3'' exhaust VS a 4'' your EGTS will go down.

Cat back is just that....from the cat back....From the Turbo back is from the engine back. Cat back probably won't help your EGTs much.

Josh

·
KTM Rider
163 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Thanks for the info Josh :rck:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Premier......I do sled pulling....I'm looking to get up around 600hp.... I'd like to get some laser cut delivery valves, and twins. I'm looking at an HX40 top turbo and HT3B with a 24cm exhaust housing. What would I be looking at for prices on those? Would you consider a sponsorship?

Josh

·
Registered
171 Posts
No Reply?

Josh

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Crazycooter,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

I dont have a direct line with the part's that your looking for.

I mostly deal with the more basic bolt on power stuff.

I do have a few diesel guys that i work with, so let me see what i can find for you.

Give me a few day's, and I will try and get you some prices.

Thanks, David

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey, if that's not your thing...dont' worry about it. I was just curous. I've got a line on most of the parts...but as anyone else...I like to find the best price. Right now I'm dealing with a Cracked head. I'm going to be fire ringing and 12mm Studing it. I already have the studs...now I just need to take it appart.....get a head...cut the grooves...etc.

Thanx again,
Josh

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
Yo Premier, do you carry any aftermarket mufflers for an 05 Cummins that just replace the stock muffler? I want a strong sound, yet not offensive...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey 2-Stroke ,

I can offer you a Replacement MBRP muffler.

It's a 4" inlet and outlet and is 30" overall length.

There available in either all stainless or aluminized steel.

This is a straight threw high flow design which also offers interior sound absorbing materials.

If interested, let me know and i can get you a price on either the all stainless steel or aluminized.

Any the questions, please let me know.

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
Are they offset so there is no other modifications needed? I want to keep all stock pipes and hangers... If so, a quote on aluminized would be great - Thanks in advance

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.