DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I drove through a deep puddle at some speed. After about 30 secs I heard the alarm chime once and noticed that my security system light and dome lights had come on. When I stopped my D I turned off the lights, removed the key, and shut the doors but the dome lights remained on, and I heard the Open Door/HeadLights on ding, ding, ding...I went around and reclosed every door but this did not help. The chiming continued for about an hour until I unhooked the battery and then hooked it back up. No big deal, I figured I got some wires wet. Tonight I ran into the same problem without the water. No rain, puddles, anything like that. Driving on a highway suddenly my dome light, one chime, and Security Light came on. My dash lights were completely out but I continued on. When I got to where I was going I noticed my parking lights were not working. Again, disconnect/reconnect the battery and everything is fine.

Any ideas? CTM?

Thanks for the help on the Transmission by the way. All good to go since.

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
sounds like it could be the ctm. The CTM controls most of the gadgets/gizmos in the durango. Weird things like you describe are frequently CTM related. I had mine replaced under warranty a couple years ago since the hi-beam indicator was stuck in the on position.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.