·
Registered
274 Posts
SWEET :rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
377 Posts
That truck looks familiar. ;)

If you look at the picture of the truck with the sunset behind it, you'll see a little round thing on the ground under it. That was the freeze plug that got blown out. Make for an interesting drive back to the pits too.

I'm not going to give away his power mods, but I will say that we built the tranny in that truck. A tranny like that can cost as much as a good used truck too. :YO: :YO:

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
That truck has gone faster that 12.7's. I was at the track with him one day and he went 12.42 @ 105 I believe. And he cut a 1.56 60' time on MUD TIRES!! His truck is a beast. He is usually at the track every week, so maybe I will see him out there again tonight.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Oddly enough, it doesn't take that much money to get a diesel to go fast.

With just $700, I had my 3/4 ton truck in the low 14's. With the tranny built, which normally runs about 4 grand, and another $800 for the TST box, I'm running 13.4 @ 101.

That with 100K on the ticker.

·
Registered
377 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
That truck has gone faster that 12.7's. I was at the track with him one day and he went 12.42 @ 105 I believe. And he cut a 1.56 60' time on MUD TIRES!! His truck is a beast. He is usually at the track every week, so maybe I will see him out there again tonight.

Now, if we can just get that boy to be consistant, that would be one helluva race truck. :D :D

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
gitchesum said:
Now, if we can just get that boy to be consistant, that would be one helluva race truck. :D :D
He is always using a different tune though...Last week he was on his street tune running 13.2's.

·
Diesel User
1,343 Posts
Yep, he likes to triple stack boxes. Duration/timing, pressure and a downloader.

gitchesum,
Are you with Hotrod diesels?

MikeyB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.