DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
livin tha dream
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have done a whole lot of searching and cant find a clear answer,somebody plese tell me. i will be getting the cst 4in lift spindles and i am trying to find out for sure if my stock wheels/tires will fit. they are 275/55/20. some say wheel spacer some dont...who knows.?? this will only be a couple weeks till i can get a new wheel/tire package. the tricky part on the cst website states " cant use stock wheels with larger tires" or something to the sort and since i wont be runnig a wide mud tire will i b ok?? thanks alot guys i just gotta make sure before i tear this thing apart!!!

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
IDK but I do know i have my Rough County lift F/S that you could but and save some money on and I know those wheel will fit.

·
livin tha dream
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
weed, thanks man but ups tracking shows "out for delivery"!!! i didnt pay full price, i traded my drop kit. ive been following most of the stuff youve been doing and i must say 12" is impressive!!!

anybody?? this is gettin put on this w/e!!!!
i need this kit put on to see what size tire i will run 33 or 35.

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
I dont think it is the tires you will have to worry about but the rims and the backspacing. I think there are some threads that cay with the CST and stock rims, some rim spacers are needed to extend them out a bit to clear.

·
Registered
657 Posts
from others with the 02-05 body style that I have seen, I would say you will be fine on stock wheels with out spacers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.