DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Since it seems like I can't find any projector lights for my car I was wondering about getting the crystal clears ones are they any better then stock ones? I am also looking at bulbs to get, what are good ones that aren't to expensive bulbs for headlights, turn signals and the other lights in there.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yeah Diamond Clear headlights are much, much better than stock. I got a set along with Sylvania SilverStar bulbs and I was impressed with how much brighter and whiter the light was.

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the Sylvania SilverStar bulbs but I didn't think it was that much light but it might be b/c they are in the stock headlights and they are restictive

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
They are all over e-bay. I have them with chrome turn signal bulbs and LEDs in the corners. See my gallery for how it looks.

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What does the Chrome do for them? it is just the covering?

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
No covering. The glass is chrome colored (to look better in clear lenes) when off and they illuminate amber. I had Silverstars which are blue colored but they did not look good with the red truck.

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I thought it might look weird with blue bulbs so I am not sure what color I want in them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.