DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
295/70/17 Grapplers on 17" GEAR Double Pump Alloy Rims. I'll get some more pics when it quits snowing. :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The stance is a ways wider than I expected. I have to get a front view of it to show you, almost looks like it needs fender flares now, lol. They definately have recieved enough compliments around here, and they fill the well up alot nicer than the 265s. After the 4.56s are done, I'm sure I'm going to be in lala land:D

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
whats with the frowny face after snowing
thats a good thing if you ask me

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats with the frowny face after snowing
thats a good thing if you ask me
I just bought a new 2011 Arctic Cat 700 ATV (being put together with custom mods), it's not done yet, and comes with a plow. Looking forward to hanging up the shovel again;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
295/70/17 Grapplers on 17" GEAR Double Pump Alloy Rims. I'll get some more pics when it quits snowing. :mad:
Looks great. My Trail Grappler 305x55x20's will be here Monday. Can't wait to get rid of these crappy GY HP's.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great. My Trail Grappler 305x55x20's will be here Monday. Can't wait to get rid of these crappy GY HP's.
Nice, and I like your quote below your sig.;) It's nice to see lawful people carrying when they can:gr_patrio I have mine all the time as well

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One thing I noticed, the fronts do rub the mud flaps at full lock:ugh

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nice, and I like your quote below your sig.;) It's nice to see lawful people carrying when they can:gr_patrio I have mine all the time as well
I'm in the last County in CA that still issues them. All other counties won't do it here. For now, you can buy a gun in any county, but CCW's are hard to get. Luckily I've had mine now going on 5 years. They will have to pry it from my cold dead lifeless bloody hand, to take it away!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in the last County in CA that still issues them. All other counties won't do it here. For now, you can buy a gun in any county, but CCW's are hard to get. Luckily I've had mine now going on 5 years. They will have to pry it from my cold dead lifeless bloody hand, to take it away!
Like I say, you can have my guns, barrel first:D

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Remove Mud Flaps! :)
As much as I like the mudflaps off, I put them on because I kept getting nailed with rocks from my tires, I had to fix a spot that went through the paint and started to rust. After the Expel Rocker liner that will probably happen. For now I need to protect my truck, especially with these tires, they have big enough lugs to throw small children up against my truck:)

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
time for some bushwackers the nice pocket style ones would look good on that thing

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
time for some bushwackers the nice pocket style ones would look good on that thing
Ive been looking, trust me. The way these tires stick out on the sides I feel the same way. I would just get black with the SS bolts to off set. But I'm waiting to see if any pop up that aren't 400 dollars right now. I have a 4.56 gear install going on in a couple weeks for a total of about 1600 dollars. Night shading all of my lights. New alternator, 160amp. And a slew of other small things going into this truck. Talk about alot of money:ugh

·
Verde SAR
361 Posts
did someone say snow? Mingus Mtn about 9am 05-12-2011

DSC_2347.JPG

And I've had a ccw permit for several years, but here in AZ a permit is not required to to carry concealed any more. (stupid law if you ask me, there should be some training required).

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
146 Posts
How are the trail grap's in the ice and snow?
Thinking about putting mine back on since my "winter" a/t's are pretty bald

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
schweeeeeeet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts