DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,i replaced the crankshaft sensor on my Dodge Avenger 2008 2.0 gas over a month ago.I’ve been trying to RELEARN the sensor using different scanning tools,it doesn give me the special function to do it.I took it to different mechanics,they don’t know what to do.Epark plugs have been replaced,ignition coils as well.it’s throwing a P0335 trouble code on diagnostics.i’ve also replaced the ECU ,that’s what one of the mechanics advised me.The car runs perfectly fine overall,it,s just the first start of the day or if i leave sitting for more than 5 hrs.That’s when it has a lasy start,the check engine light it’s blinking,and the car also acts like it’s misfiring though it’s got no reason to do that.After i leave it idle running for aprox 5 min,or drive it around for couple of min it runs great.It’s always the first start that messes the car up,after that it runs fine.It’s like the sensor works after the car runs for 5 min,but after 5 hours,or over night it’s back to the start.All wirings have been checked,2 different brand new sensors tried on the car,it’s still still saying the sensor is not learned.Can someone help me,any advices please??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts