DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
i did on my 02 w/35x12.50x17s and the ride was crappy compared to stock with 20s

-you may need new shocks as they tend to top out over bigger bumps they normally wouldnt have before

· Registered
296 Posts
i had cranked my bars on my 05 ram, about 1 3/4". pretty well all the way. Ride defenetly got rougher, i didnt change shocks though. And i did get flashed by other vehicles on the highway cause they thought my highbeams were on. Then i threw on the 3" body lift but never did adjust the lights. It gets annoying when everyone flashes ya on the road though. lol

· Registered
130 Posts
Just Change The Keys... I Actually Have A Set I Can Sell You Off My 06 4x4. If You Are Interested.

If U Just Crank Them, Your Ride Will Be Rougher And It Will Cut The Life Of The Shock Down.

I Have A 6" Kit On It Now And I Never Did Anything To The Headlights... Ehh...i Can See Fine Still.

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
06 doesnt have torsion bars...didnt think they had the key option either...i have a 2" level kit (spacer that sits on top of the strut tower to get rid of the rake and fit bigger tires)

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
YOUR RIGHT... 06-07...

I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING... MINE IS THE SPLIT YEAR, END OF 05....CONSIDERED AN 06, YET IT STILL HAS THE 05 COMPONENTS.

I HAVE THE TORSION KEYS TO LEVEL OUT THE TRUCK OFF MY 4X4 AND THEY WWOULD FIT HIS 04

gotcha ;)

-post em in the classifieds section...bet they will sell

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.