DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a rock in the fog light on my 04 sx. I pulled it out and used a plastic flexible cement and tried to seal the crack. I dismantled the light with a hair dryer, 3 flat tip screwdrivers and a lot of patience which allowed me to seal the inside. The problem i had was the glue on the outside wore off and now I'm getting miosture in the light again. Does anyone know of a better fix.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had the opportunity to go to an autoglass place today, took a short cut down a gravel road and caught a rock in the windshield from some a$$ hole in a lumina who thought it was funny to fly by me instead of slowing down like I did. Add a windshield to the fog light I need. Neither of them can be fixed. Its amazing to watch a crack form across your windshield as you drive. Oh well.

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
The next time I seen that Lumina Id be needing a new front end along with the windsheild!!!! LMAO He'd need an ambulance and the jaws of life to pull him out of my engine bay where I made him a Perm fixture. Sorry to hear that man. Good luck!

·
Registered
78 Posts
damnn......sorry to hear the bad luck...did u turn it in ur insurance??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not worth it, Windshield approx $170 Cnd, deductible $250. Go figure. The windshields are pretty cheap in Alberta so they dont recommend glass insurance which is about $10 per month. So new windshield every 2 years isnt too bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.