Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all.

so i need some help with the cps mod. i have searched everywhere for pictures of the cps mod being done, but i can't find any. i have found a few tutorials on how to do it, but i need pictures to make sure i don't do something wrong [i'm notorious for misunderstanding instructions]. if any of you know where i can get pictures of the cps bracket, or the cps where it goes into the bell housing, or anything really, that would be just dandy.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i'm having brain lapse CPS ? short for what

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but it's crankshaft position sensor.

i'm sure most people will just ignore this thread because it's probably taboo to post new threads about this. oh well.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
no ,,,not trying to be,,,, just could not remember what stood for,,, might be cause not much feed back,,,,,, best thing go on and get SCT tunner,, best thing ,,, from hemifever
really woke my 5.2 up,,,,the mod is were you taking the sensor and enlonggating the holes to bump timing ,,,,, have tryed on jeep with no gains ,,

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would like an sct, but i has no monies. if only the army paid me better!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
got the basic can for 275 thru hemifever,,,,,, then got the fast man 50mm
fuel picked up some ,, with the sct truck just to run ,,,,,, you donot have push to to keep up to speed,,,,, it is the missin link

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm planning on getting one when tax time comes around, i'm just strapped right now paying for rent and all my bills.

i can't wait to get rid of this damn death flash, but i heard the cps mod isn't even worth the time it takes to do it.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
its not been there,,,,,tryed all the tricks to help her ,,,,but ended puttin back,,,was ready to sell then got the sct ,,,,, now will keep ,,,,, then put fastman on then mercy
the combo works well and jumped up in fuel ,,, 14 on last fuel

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i'd really like a larger TB as well, but again, no monies. i'm going to try and get my hands on an extra stock TB so i can chuck all the stonehenge off of it and maybe port it a bit, see if that helps...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
they been posting on the supplies on that mod,,, i did not get responce so was just easy to order fast man

·
Registered
1 Posts
I only brushed over the posts, but to mod the cps, its located between the trans, and the engine, passenger side, if your in the drivers seat, its located @ "1:30" chill out as they are located on the fly wheel so adjusting doesent need tlc, (due to large distance from the centre of the crank). remove, dril out bolt holes, then relocate @ 1:31, thats as far to the passanger side as possible, I personally cut the bell housing and moved mine 3/4". added around 25-30 hp. hope thats what you wanted, you dont need the pic, believe in your self! lol

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
do you have any solid numbers on the advance degree made up by this mod? will it tune out the deathflash 3*?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.