DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up mine Friday after work. Wanted to ask you all a couple questions before I asked Salesman - keepin' him honest.
1) I was a bit surprised to see outside fixed mast antenna. Have full nav with bluetooth. Figured truck would have radio antenna in windshield of a stub atop the cab.
2) Anyone think the high beams aren't so "high"? Anything I can do to improve that? Anyone swap any out yet?
3) I have power rear sliding window. But no where do I see instructions on heated side mirrors. It says mirrors will be heated when you turn on rear glass defroster (which I don't have because I have a slider).
4) Anyone have the cargo rails (2 cleats per side)? They work well?
5) I was reading in manual that you can use key fob to actually roll front windows down some. <Unlock> then <Unlock> again but hold this time is what it says.

·
Registered
471 Posts
1. Two antennas on the back part of the roof, in addition to the fixed mast antenna on my truck with Nav/Bluetooth.

2. The high beams are nothing to brag about, thats for sure. I've bought two new Dodge vehicles in the last six months; the Challenger with its HID headlights, and this Ram 1500. The Challengers HIDs absolutely blow away the lights on the truck. Seriously, they are about 1000% better. Maybe switching to aftermarket HIDs on the truck would be worthwhile.

3. I have the power sliding rear window as well. From what I can tell the rear window defog is activated by pushing in on the big round knob you use to change heater/defrost settings (the knob on the right hand side). To tell the truth though, I haven't even looked at the sliding rear window itself. For all I know there may not be a defog grid in it. I just figured there was because the symbol for the rear defog is activated by pushing in on the control knob.

·
Texas Pride...HEMI Pride
1,017 Posts
ya that button is on the vent controlling knob.....i think it's only for the side mirrors though.....don't think there is a rear windshield defrost.....

what is this about our windows rolling down??????

edit: wow!!!! He's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.