DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short on money so I'm trying to get rid of a few things. I haven't been working much and need to get rid of some things to help pay my truck note and part of my capital one, paypal, and most of all, my JCP card after their christmas workout... :(

2" Daystar Spacers: I paid 55 plus shipping, I'll let them go for 45 + shipping. Just sit on top of the coilsprings... Brand new. Took them out of the box once and never installed them.

OEM Muffler: The stock muffler that came of my 08 4.7. Would like 35 and prefer pick up, but I can get a quote for shipping if needed ( can it even be shipped? ha ). Shipping will probably be pricey though.

3rd Brake Light: OEM, replaced it a while back with a go recon. I really like the go recon and just cant part with it. 30 plus shipping.

8000k Bulbs: Bought a 8000k kit and it was a little too bluish for my taste. I decided to go with 6000k bulbs instead. These are HID lows and Halogen Highs. Paid 30 for the new bulbs, I'll let these go for 25 plus shipping.

K&N Airfilter: 20 plus shipping. Bought it here on DT last year. Probably just needs to be cleaned, it's been sitting in my garage.

Super Duty Wheel Center Caps: 4 Center caps off of the super duty wheels. Been in the garage for a couple of years. Came off of an 05 2500 4x4. I will clean them up and post pics if anyone is interested. 40+ shipping.

PM me if anyone has any questions. Just some things I need to get rid of to help pay stuff off...

Thanks Guys

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
dude i wana see a pic of that 3rd. . .

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll post a pic asap.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
well when is ASAP?

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
Aparently not soo enough...

Come on Chase

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well when is ASAP?
As soon as I get the camera... Trying to get intouch with jessica right now. She has it and I had District Training last night that lasted longer than I thought it would...

Aparently not soo enough...

Come on Chase
Shelby, remember that picture we always laugh about? :thatfunny

Keep screwin' with me and see what happens... :IDEA:

lmao.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
As soon as I get the camera... Trying to get intouch with jessica right now. She has it and I had District Training last night that lasted longer than I thought it would...

Shelby, remember that picture we always laugh about? :thatfunny

Keep screwin' with me and see what happens... :IDEA:

lmao.
not cool man...not cool

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
Yea, I am checking to see if it will fit your year model

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
will the spacers fit a 2nd gen 2wd? w/o having to get controll arms

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
will the spacers fit a 2nd gen 2wd? w/o having to get controll arms
If they are the same size coils, I would think so...

Just to be sure, send 99R/Tman a pm and check with him. Everytime his question comes up, he knows.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3rd Brake Light sold to Demon-Hemi... :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
K&N sold...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update:

2" Daystar Spacers: I paid 55 plus shipping, I'll let them go for 45 + shipping. Just sit on top of the coilsprings... Brand new. Took them out of the box once and never installed them.

OEM Muffler: The stock muffler that came of my 08 4.7. Would like 35 and prefer pick up, but I can get a quote for shipping if needed ( can it even be shipped? ha ). Shipping will probably be pricey though.

3rd Brake Light: Sold

8000k Bulbs: Bought a 8000k kit and it was a little too bluish for my taste. I decided to go with 6000k bulbs instead. These are HID lows and Halogen Highs. Paid 30 for the new bulbs, I'll let these go for 25 plus shipping.

K&N Airfilter: Sold

Super Duty Wheel Center Caps: 4 Center caps off of the super duty wheels. Been in the garage for a couple of years. Came off of an 05 2500 4x4. I will clean them up and post pics if anyone is interested. 40+ shipping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.