DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometime within the next few weeks I will be ordering a 4/6 drop from Slammed1 and I got a couple quick questions. First one is what am I going to have to remove/modify on the front to do this. I know that the bumpstop mount has to be removed but I took a quick look at it today and it doesn't look like the upper control arms are adjustable (where it bolts to the frame), I was reading that for a 4 inch or more drop on the 02-05s you had to enlongate the holes. Do I have to do that for my 06? Hopefully Slammed1 will chime in on this one, I also read that the 02-05 McGaughy springs lower the 06's 3" , so would it be better for me to just do a 5/7? Because I would really like to keep all my stock suspension parts just in case. OK, last if If I was to do a 5/7 instead, how do I get 7" in the back, and would anything else have to be done to the back for a 7" other than c-notch which was already in the 4/6 plan?

Sorry for the long post but I couldnt really find anything on '06s when I searched that answered my questions.

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can give me. Also good pics of the suspension on any lowered '06s would be awesome.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...if yur goin 4 up front...it's spindles and coil change...haven't heard about what yur refering to...but brian will confirm one way or another...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slammed1 said:
We offer 06 specific coils now so a basic 4" drop can be achieved,and the alignment is done on the lower control arms now on 06 trucks.

Cool, could you give me a quote for the 4/6 kit to 75472 please? If all goes as planned I will be ordering it from you by Oct. 16th. :rck:
Then all I will need is to get some 275/45/20's right? Since im gonna keep my factory nightrunner 20's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.