DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hmm, I wasn't speeding
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was looking to level out the truck. I do pull and haul so I really dont want the 2/4 drop. Is there any other way to do it?

Thanks

·
Registered
921 Posts
You can raise the front by cranking torsion bars...dont ask me how, I have just heard about it.

·
Hmm, I wasn't speeding
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that works on a 4wd this is a 2wd

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
where, how much, and how hard are the leveling shackles to install

·
Hmm, I wasn't speeding
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When is the next time you will be in the DFW area? and how much does that stuff run?

·
Hmm, I wasn't speeding
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
or, do spacers do well on the front end?

·
Registered
724 Posts
I have a 2wd 2500 and would like to level it someway as well. Will the leveling kits only work on the 1500 or will they work for the 2500 as well?

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
05HEMI2500 said:
I have a 2wd 2500 and would like to level it someway as well. Will the leveling kits only work on the 1500 or will they work for the 2500 as well?
Do you want to raise the front or bring down the rear to level it...If you want to raise the front, then you can use coil spacers..I am not sure if they make anything to lower the rear of the truck...I know Slammed has been talking with a guy about leveling out the rear of his 2500...

·
Hmm, I wasn't speeding
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Personally i could care less, up or down it just bugs the crud out of me.

·
Registered
840 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
I just don't like the way the truck "slopes." Would rather have it be level, though I am leaning more towards lowering the rear if possible than raising the front.

·
Just another HEMI
97 Posts
I saw those same shackels on E-bay......hmmmmmmmmmm....I'd like to level the truck out and I don't really haul much more than a few motorcycles to the track every now and then. very tempting..........

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
how hard is this install and is that all you need are the shackles?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Also very interested in leveling my 1500 2WD....all input appreciated. Cheap, but quality. What do we have experts?

·
Just another HEMI
97 Posts
I just bought a set :) I'll take some pics of the install before and after......If I don't like them I will put them up for sale here :)

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
sounds good let us know what did you buy the shackles off ebay?

·
RamFever
601 Posts
Shackles alone will not level the back with the front, need to get some advice from Slammed1.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.