DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from Canada & just wondering if anyone from Canada has had a 3" bodylift shipped from the USA & the cost of shipping.
I got a price of $136.00 US dollars to ship to Canada, but sounds expensive to me, has any done this

·
Registered
150 Posts
That does seem expensive seeing as the cost of the lift is only about $350 US. It's not really that big of a box, but the steel brackets and bolts do make it somewhat heavy. Is there no place in Canada that sells these?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it will be shipped bk USPS, regular shipping & the cost where I live is $748 & up without installed,
so it would still be cheaper to get it from the US even with the shipping cost & the exchange rate on the Canadian $$$$$

·
Premium Member
22,962 Posts
The shipping charges and methods of shipment usually either mail or courier aren't the total of the costs you'll have to pay to get that package across the Canadian border though. If goods are coming across the border, you will also have to consider, and be ready to pay, Canada customs duties, taxes and custom brokerage fees.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The shipping charges and methods of shipment usually either mail or courier aren't the total of the costs you'll have to pay to get that package across the Canadian border though. If goods are coming across the border, you will also have to consider, and be ready to pay, Canada customs duties, taxes and custom brokerage fees.
Yes , I know , I ran into that situation, thats what I"m affraid of happening

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
great prices in the US, but the extra fees & the Canadian$$$$ sucks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.