DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the Beast to school one day, and noticed smoke emitting from under the hood... and sure enough, there was green goo all over... i figure it was the engine mounts/frame (or whatever it is, idk Oo;). i took it home after school, and checked it out with dad, and we couldnt find the leak. checked again 2 days later, and still nothing. took it to work, no problem. came home, smokeing some more. checked the next day, still couldnt find the leak.

now, the Beast seems to run normally, but it takes longer to warm up on those frosty mornings, and when its noticably warm out, the temp needle sits a hair above 200 degrees F... is this "normal" behavior, or is there really a problem with my anti-freeze/coolant system?

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
perhaps a slightly more specific problem than 'green goo all over'.
Next time it smokes, try pulling over and opening the hood while it's still running.
I'll venture a guess that it's leaking somewhere near the fan if it's slinging it all over the engine compartment.
What's your coolant level look like?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its down to a fairly low level, but i havent had any over-heating problems what so ever...its got me stumped good, i tell ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.