DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 03 Ram 5.9L which belongs to the wife. She can't drive to good so buying Rims is out of the Question. So I'll only buy Interior parts. So I need some help on what to buy the will look good. So if you guys got some cool nice looking interior please post'em. Anything Aftermarket(Billet pieces, Seats, Guages, Electronics) please post some pix. . If you got some DVD monitors post pix. as well Thanks.

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
ay LeeR where do you find inserts like that silver one you have there. I was trying to go with a brushed aluminum look.

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
ONZZ said:
Got a 03 Ram 5.9L which belongs to the wife. She can't drive to good so buying Rims is out of the Question. So I'll only buy Interior parts. So I need some help on what to buy the will look good. So if you guys got some cool nice looking interior please post'em. Anything Aftermarket(Billet pieces, Seats, Guages, Electronics) please post some pix. . If you got some DVD monitors post pix. as well Thanks.
ok check out our sponser MRK group a lot of us got our dash knobs from them and the prices are great and they are great to work with all the silver knobs and door pieces came from them. also I got seat covers to protect them from my job!!
oh you can do nice stereo installs too

Attachments

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
So far the only thing I've put into my interior is a spraypaint can of primer, can matched to truck's color, and a clearcoat. Bit of sand paper too. Ya can check out my gallery for the pics.
Edit: These weren't in the gallery yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
840 Posts
Dash bezel and knobs are a must...XM Radio is nice too.

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
ONZZ, I painted mine silver, but I do know that at one point Slammed1 had a better type that he was selling ($50 i think?) shoot him a p.m. Maybe he can hook you up, or point you in the right direction!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys, Damn those are some nice looking pix. Keep'em come'in.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LeeR said:
I'd recommend a custom or painted bezel, some billet knobs and a nice stereo to start!
Those are some Sweet lookin AC Knobs

·
Registered
460 Posts
Onzz, I got my ac knobs from "autotrucktoys.com" . They were $84.95 (b-day gift from my gf)!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yellowbee-Did you paint those yourself. Looks sweet

That steering wheel look pretty cool

Leer- Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
195 Posts
ONZZ said:
yellowbee-Did you paint those yourself. Looks sweet

That steering wheel look pretty cool

Leer- Thanks for the info.
Thats a special edition ram with the rumble bee package. Its kinda like the new daytona package..all looks...

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Haddy said:
Thats a special edition ram with the rumble bee package. Its kinda like the new daytona package..all looks...
yeah, what he said...

·
RAW RAM 1500
261 Posts
how much much do those wheels cost?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.